Saturday, February 26, 2011

ART Can Change a Way of Life

I wonder where I got the notion as a child that every artist was born a creative genius? Every individual is different in every angle of life. It seemed to me there were certain way in life and you either belonged or you didn’t. and despite my innovative thinking rationalize dumbfounded with my kind and allowed my avant-garde and creative liberal impulses to lie dormant. One day in my 19s age, Whether I like it or not I've met a woman that modified my world. Even though I've promised to myself that I will not anymore be in love and my life will be blue and the subjects  of my arts will be shadowed, because of past defeat in the race of loves truth and faithfulness. Her energy kept me close and alive. Her characteristics opened a bright spark in my life. This spark leads me to the right way of  truthfulness. Her smile mesmerize  every second of my being. She introduced me to the concept that there are no others can. My eyes been opened. I do believe that some people are more “gifted” in certain creative pursuits than others and some are more disciplined and dedicated, but there are no organizations and therblig is no restriction to the unparalleled ways the ingenious life persistence that can be intentional—either in kiss, in a poem,  in relationships or what ever to be done. It is hard to keep the portal of  variety of ideas open. Because hundred distractions,a countless defeats and ego-related feelings can get in the way in this chapter of life's race , Im offering and absorbing the words and experiences of my fellow creative people offering their sophistication and advices. ART is all around we can feel it by our senses by having the perseverance and inspiration to be our strength of  genius triggering mind. The essence of every art is what we call the way of LIFE and its LIFENESS.

4 comments:

  1. A simple Site with approach in Artisans touch.Hope this Blog will boom sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple Site with approach in Artisans touch.Hope this Blog will boom sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your compliments. Expect more artworks and paintings to come.I'm everyday working for it with God beside me.(^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts