Thursday, November 17, 2011

Is Giants Truly Existed?Or this is Just a HOAX???

If you like this post, please share it with others

by giving it a vote on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg,

Redditt, or Twitter!


I am cleaning my archive of files in my computer when I've seen this cool news about giants, I really dont remember where did I find this images since its in my scrambled files. This is not my line to tackle this subject but it just happen that it amazed me, if this is really true or just an imaginary Art of man like a sculpture or a photo edited Picture Hoax. Just like many. Even I am an artist and I can say I can do this things also through editing, still I am puzzled with this images in the point that my mind is dancing "That is true, Nope it isn't". You can leave your comment below in this post to let our community hear your voice regarding this Images. 


Considerations from the Bible:
Genesis 6:4 -->>In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.
Numbers 13:33-->> And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts