Sunday, October 21, 2012

Art is a True and Ultimate Investment

Art and Paintings is a superb investment as it for eternity appreciates in value. While it may be a fine investment to purchase art works from masters or more established artists, most of them cost a fortune now. It would be better to invest in up-and-coming artists as they could potentially go up numerous times in value. An artwork worth a few thousands now could jump into the tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands to millions in the future.

5 comments:

  1. Tama ka jan pre..kaya paint lang ng paint till you satisfy every lines, colors of it. ..I like your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bro,
    Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate your time to visit my Blog. I already visited your blog too and your arts are astounding too.(^^,) Long Live Artists! Long Live Art Scene(^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, paintings are great investments

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts