Friday, February 3, 2012

Gratitude for You My Dear God


WOW! Thanks God, I praise your name for all the Great things you've done for me, for my family and for all the people I knew. For all the blessings that I have now. For all the wisdom you keep on pouring in my head every morning I wake up. And now again a surprise from you have came. I am so grateful for another blessing that, you gave to me. For Closing a deal of 30Pcs Oil Paintings for 1sqm each! Pretty bunch to work for, but I believe and have the spirit that I can make it. Please do give me the strength and ideas that i need, to finish this great Art project, also for the sake of Arts and to serve as an inspiration to everyone. Thank you Lord God and again I praise Your Greatest Name to the Highest. Go go go I can make it with Your Help dear God. I love You with all my heart and Praise you with the wholeness of my Spirit.-jpanarigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts